Camp 7th Heaven goes Mad over Orange Festival :
Imagine a bumper line up of bands along with a range of adventure sports to keep your adrenaline dashing just under one roof. Isn't that going to be a thrilling one? Oh yes, just not to forget about "Massive Orange Orchards" in the valley.
India's first Adventure cum Music festival "ORANGE FESTIVAL OF ADVENTURE & MUSIC - Dambuk" is back with its 6th Edition & it's making us go all peppy, ERGO WE ARE GOING!
Nestled in the magnificent hills of Arunachal Pradesh, this valley of orange orchards is renowned for its breathtaking views. So if you love adventure as much as you love to travel & music then this festival is for you.
It will be our 2nd edition this year at OFAM. Come bivouac with Camp 7th Heaven this December as we head to this picturesque hills of Dambuk, Arunachal Pradesh to celebrate this fun-bustling & thrilling fiesta where one can get brushed with amazing live performances by artist all around the world, shovel down saporous ethnic cuisines & get immersed in the culture where one can experience catharsis.
Endowing best facilities to our fellow campers, Camp 7th Heaven brings you an amazing Glamping Experience in just 5 minutes walking distance from the venue.
SEE YOU THERE FOLKS !!
FACILITIES AT THE CAMPSITE
CAFETERIA & BEVERAGE COUNTER | Common Lobby | Locker | Bonfire | Live Jamming | CHARGING DOCKS IN EACH TENT | RUNNING Water | Concrete Toilets & WASHROOMS
RATES MENTIONED ARE FOR 2 PERSON CAMPSTAY
NOTE: EXTRA PERSON INR.1259/- PER NIGHT
CAN BE ADDED ON SPOT
CATEGORY : ALPINE TENTS
CATEGORY : COTTAGE TENTS
CATEGORY : TWO BEDROOM TENT
• Warm and cozy all weatherproof and heat resistant PREMIUM tents.
• Warm blankets, clean sheets, PILLOWS & mattress will be provided for your good sleep.
• Traditional/Indian delicacies (Served in disposable packaging).
• Separate clean lavatories and bathrooms for Men & Women.
• 24x7 water supply.
• First Aid Kit (For minor injuries).
• Ample parking space for your vehicles.
• MULTI PLUGS IN EACH TENT.
• A locker room for your bags and handhelds (We advise to not keep valuables in the locker)
• In-house Acoustic jam sessions.
• Single person Tents will be available at an additional cost.
• Local drinks & Beverages
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions.